Woo-hoo its time for the Banff Mountain Film Festival Tour at Appalachian! This is one of the cultural/entertainment events that I look forward to the most. The festival features the world's best films on mountain adventure, culture, and the environment.
Take a look at the trailer for this year's festival. There is quite a bit of time devoted to the sponsers of the festival, but theres still a lot of good action going on. Enjoy!
Here is a quick look at the "film menu" for tonight:
- Revolution One (unicycling)
- Mont-Blanc Speed Flying (speed riding)
- Take A Seat (human story, adventure, biking)
- Azazel (mountaineering, friendship, adventure)
- Signatures: Canvas of Snow (skiing, snowboarding, and noboarding in Japan)
- Rowing The Atlantic (see-kayaking/rowing, adventure, human story)
- Project Megawoosh (human, spoof)
I'm looking forward to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law being in town to go to Banff with us this weekend. I'll keep you posted on how the films are tonight and whats on the docket for tomorrow!