1. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. At 4:15 am. I've felt like I'm walking in a daze all morning.
2. Last night we had a frost because temperatures got down to the low 30s. On May 5th.
3. I've wanted to put my plants in the garden for weeks, but now I'm glad I've been patient.
4. I'm not a very patient person. One time I started carrots indoors 6 weeks before our last frost. You can't do that.
5. Last night I dreamed that I had been shot in the back of both my knees but the hospital wouldn't treat me. I woke up very confused. Somehow I was still able to walk in my dream.
6. My strawberry plants already have a fungus. I want to cry.
7. I just made a to-do list. It has 19 items on it – none of which I can cross off today. I just threw away said to do list in honor of my sanity.
8. To combat my general sluggishness, I sat in my car during lunch with the sunroof open. This was my view. Everything is so green.
9. While car-sitting, I did some knitting on a sweater I haven't touched in a month. It was therapeutic.
10. I'm back inside. At my desk. The air is stale. My eyes are sleepy. At least I can be inspired by my chive flowers.